jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

404 error fix

error 404 fixed on GpsPhone
error 404 fixed on GpsPhone

404 error fix


error 404 fixed on GpsPhone



Descripcion del Video
in this video i will show u a different way to put roms onto gpsphone which u cannot get roms off anymore because of the 404 error pls like rate subscribe if you liked the video or if it helped you:)

Few WAYS How to solve, 404 Not Found, host, etc, localhost, malwarebytes, nginx/1.1.14, nginx



Descripcion del Video
Can you please please please fix my problem as I have try 6 different hosts but only for one day! I got it to work aMember 4.(dont know if it is waiting to propagate fully DNS) as on XAMPP works just fine :) So can this be a challenge for you? you know how you where when you couldn't fix this, so would you help me? 404 Not Found nginx is an error message generated by Nginx (open-source, high-performance HTTP server) xxxxxx-xxxxx,org/amember ftp.xxxxxx-xxxxx,org xxxxx FTP Password: xXxxXXxx On this URL: ment. those found Microsoft tool on page: /kb/97203... (it requires PC reboot) Program download: /?linkid=9668866 (installer) to make this fix permanent as I could do this manually but dont know what made this, maybe XAMPP, anyway while I am writing this I am finding solution for this so ill post back when I reboot my PC. aMember forum questions: /forum/posts/55... /forum/threads/... mod_rewrite-htacess.13622/#post-55287 (above one looks like solved but it didnt work for me, and have adjusted some lines for my hosting.) . And you will find this by looking into 404 error, host, etc, localhost, malware, malwarebytes, nginx/1.1.14, nginx, 404 Not Found words.

How To Redirect All 404 Errors Using One 301 Redirect To Your Main Page In WordPress



Descripcion del Video
404 to start is one of the easiest and fastest way to fix any 404 errors you have on your site with this plugin you can just set to redirect with a 301 redirect to whatever page you wish the 404 to go to and it will send it to the. You can see it in action goto and enter any thing after the trailing slash this plugin will send you directly to the home page. Imaging the possibilities Redirect to squeeze page, Sales letter, an affiliate promotion. This plugin can redirect to any page. Here is the direct link in the WordPress Repository s.org/extend/plugins/4...

How To Fix GBA ROM Downloading errors (404 not found) from Cydia For Jailbroken iDevices!(Permanent



Descripcion del Video
PLEASE READ!!!! If guys like and comment on this video giving me good feedback it motivates me to make more vids! hey guys im going to start making iphone vids again so stay tuned! :D this is just an update vid about the errors for downloading roms in cydia for the GBA emulator! Subscribe for more!

Comentarios de los Videos 404 error fix

I FUCKING? LOVE YOU
I FUCKING? LOVE YOU MORE :P
I? FUCKING LOVE YOU MOST :D
I FUCKING LOVE? YOU MOSTEST :D
Thanks for the video. IT WORKS! I did all the steps, but i didn't download the safari download manager, it's not necesary. When I click download the game, it open a page that said "open with iFile". After doing the steps on iFile, I open the gpsphone and the game was there and it works.
I have an iPod touch 2G version 4.2.1
Only one question.? I'm not sure if I have to save in the game or the save option that appears when you click menu. Which one is?
im preety sure for pokemon if you use the in game save it will work but i havnt played in a long time.I'm certain though the save game thing that comes up when u? click home works on all games.
it isn't necesary to have SDM on ioses higher? than 4.0 it will just cause into crashes on safari, just go to the site and download the file and it will say open it with iFile
the answer is you have to? go on redtube and plug your ipod or iphone into your gameboy
FUCK I LOVE YOU :) ?
YOU sir are my ABSOLUTE HERO
you? got my first comment ever and i will rate your vid
(never rate a vid again ) with 5 STARS!!!!!
Works mate ! <:?
THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.?
Didnt work, i got the error trying to? download bio
I did all but at the end when I launch the games? it kicks me back to the main screen help me
Thx got it I downloaded grand theft? auto •
THANK YOU I HAVE PLAYED THE CRAP OUT OF? RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iglesia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario